We are currently looking for an experienced, part-time Domestic Cleaner who can drive and has access to a car, to join our small and friendly team at Abiclean. You will work in the community, and provide a quality cleaning service to our clients in Salisbury and the surrounding area.
- Provide the daily/weekly cleaning of the allocated premises
- Provide cooking, laundry or shopping services that may be required
- Carry out services as specified in the service user’s Cleaning Schedule and adhere to any timetables that have been agreed upon for each service user
- Observe the needs of the service user and ensure they are being met at all times, where needs change or become more complex report these to the Supervisor
The Ideal Candidate
The successful applicant will need a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We currently do not provide visa sponsorship, applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
- An experienced cleaner (6 months + preferred)
- A responsible, trustworthy and hardworking individual who takes pride in their work and completes the tasks to the highest quality
- Individuals that are able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- A calm attitude and the ability to think clearly when under pressure
- You'll often speak directly to clients, you must have excellent communication skills and remain professional
You will be expected to exhibit Abicare’s 5 core values (C.H.E.C.K):
C- Committed H - Honest E - Empowering C- Collaborative K - Kind
- Welcome Bonus*
- Refer a Friend Scheme*
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Free staff uniform
- Paid induction training
- Salary £9.90 ph
- Mileage paid by zone (paid from your home to your first clean)
- Flexible hours between Monday to Friday (no evenings or weekend work), 76 hours a month over 4 or 5 days a week
- Hours available between 9.00 am - 2.30 pm
About the Company
Abicare Services is part of the Health & Social care sector where we provide daily and live-in care to our clients. We are part of a fast-growing industry that also relies heavily on technology to manage the delivery of great service to its clients. Abicare is committed to integrating innovative care technology, which can assist and complement the daily or live-in care that is delivered to our clients by our carers. We are always looking at new ways to deliver care in the community. Abicare is registered with CQC (Care Quality Commission) and CIW (Care Inspectorate Wales) and works closely with local health authorities and NHS commissioners.